October Meeting – Special Presenter – Saturday, October 6th, 3pm – Morton, IL
Our October meeting will be held on Saturday, October 6th. Our guest presenter, William Marchant, will begin his program at 3pm. All are welcome to attend, so please feel free to bring a friend!
The graphic at the top of this email is also available as a PDF. You’re welcome to download the file here, and then share it with those you’d like to invite.
The meeting will be held at:
349 W Birchwood St
Morton, IL 61550
A few additional details:
- We will have a business meeting at 2:30pm. This is where we will discuss upcoming meetings, have a Treasurer’s report, etc. We will also be looking at the 2019 calendar and discussing whether we would like to host another Show. Please come at 2:30 to participate in this portion of the meeting.
- Please bring refreshments to share! If each member brings enough for 12-15 people, there should be more than enough to go around. Finger-foods are preferred, as napkins and small plates will be provided. If you bring something that needs a bowl, fork, or spoon, please bring those utensils.
- Our speaker will be auctioning-off select seedlings, and he will be showing photos of the blooms during this small live-auction. Come ready to bid! (Proceeds from this auction will be split 50/50 between William and HOIDS.)
- We have a few prize baskets committed already, but more are welcome! If you’d like to put together a basket to be given as a prize, please let me know your intention.
- We’re going to have a raffle for the baskets, and then a drawing for a door-prize as well.